[Cocci] exists do not work if file group is too big

Julia Lawall julia.lawall at lip6.fr
Thu May 17 22:45:29 CEST 2018

In terms of the running time, I get a running time of 11 seconds with the
command line of 48 files and I get a running time of 22 seconds if I just
run spatch on the entire kernel.  That seems slower, but if I use the
command line of 48 files, I get changes in 27 files, while if I run it on
the entire kernel, I get changes in 75 files.  If I run it on the entire
kernel using 40 cores (-j 40), I get changes in 75 files in 1.7 seconds.