[Cocci] make install broken

SF Markus Elfring elfring at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Oct 12 17:47:23 CEST 2017

> Yes, but spatch should have resolved the symlink. Anyway, I changed
> the code to use realpath, which should be more reliable (the code
> before only resolved symlinks on the executable file, without
> considering parent directories).
>
> Sorry for the wrong commit!

Is this software development also relevant for the following error messages?

elfring at Sonne:~/Projekte/Linux/next-patched> spatch ~/Projekte/Coccinelle/janitor/….cocci ….c
warning: Can't find macro file: /usr/local/bin/../lib/coccinelle/standard.h
warning: Can't find default iso file: /usr/local/bin/../lib/coccinelle/standard.iso
Python error: No module named coccilib.elems