[Cocci] [v4] Coccinelle: fix parallel build with CHECK=scripts/coccicheck

SF Markus Elfring elfring at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 14 14:32:06 CET 2017

> Setting NPROC=1 is a reasonable solution;

It can be sufficient for the usual purposes of the shell script “scripts/coccicheck”.

> spatch does not create the subdirectory.

I would like to point out that further development efforts will be needed
if such a special directory handling should be avoided generally.
How much do care about consequences if parameters for additional parallelisation
would be passed over the command line option (or the environment variable)
“SPFLAGS” as it is described in the file “Documentation/dev-tools/coccinelle.rst”?