[Cocci] Parse error with genl-const.cocci

Johannes Berg johannes at sipsolutions.net
Fri Dec 1 19:02:58 CET 2017

On Fri, 2017-12-01 at 09:57 -0800, Remington Furman wrote:

> Ok, I've rebuilt with 1.0.4, and it applied genl-const.cocci just
> fine.  But, later on my CPU was held at 100% for 29 minutes:

Yeah, known issue. Give it more time - that particular patch is
*really* slow. Yes, more than 29 minutes, on my system as well.

What I can recommend is that you remove things from copy-list that you
don't care about, e.g. bluetooth drivers if you don't need them,
certain wifi drivers you don't need, etc. (before running gentree.py)

johannes