[Cocci] Source code analysis with big regular expressions?

SF Markus Elfring elfring at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 25 21:54:11 CET 2014

> Set the OCAMLRUNPARAM environment variable to b in your shell.  I don't
> know if it is necessary to recompile coccinelle.  Then when it crashes you
> will get a backtrace.

elfring at Sonne:~/Projekte/Coccinelle/janitor> export OCAMLRUNPARAM=b && spatch
--sp-file delete_unnecessary_checks2.cocci
/usr/src/linux-stable/fs/btrfs/inode.cinit_defs_builtins:
/usr/local/share/coccinelle/standard.h
Fatal error: exception Pcre.Error(_)
Called from file "engine.ml", line 206, characters 1-27
Called from file "engine.ml", line 359, characters 23-36

How much can this information help us here?