[Cocci] 答复: 答复: Fatal error: exception Failure("no python")

林嘉(程二 福州) linjia at ruijie.com.cn
Sat Feb 15 03:30:04 CET 2014

Sorry , I didn’t describe clearly.  Well,  The step is following:

1  I installed cocc by using deb package 'coccinelle_0.2.3.deb-1_i386.deb' at first.   All is ok.

2  Then I think its version may be too low. So I downloaded the source of version 1.0 and make install.  All is ok.

3  I made some 'apt-get install upgrade and update' for another reason, I didn’t think it has something to do with cocc.

4  the problem occur when I use cocc.

5  I found I can run cocc by "/usr/bin/spatch " , but not by "spatch ",  I think there is some chaos in the cocc config now, see following...

root at debian:~/windows/ctest/cocc# /usr/bin/spatch -version
spatch version 0.2.3 with Python support
root at debian:~/windows/ctest/cocc# spatch -version
spatch version 1.0.0-rc19 without Python support and with Str regexp support
root at debian:~/windows/ctest/cocc#