[Cocci] 答复: Fatal error: exception Failure("no python")

Julia Lawall julia.lawall at lip6.fr
Fri Feb 14 13:58:25 CET 2014

On Fri, 14 Feb 2014, 林嘉(程二 福州) wrote:

> # spatch --version
> spatch version 1.0.0-rc19 without Python support and with Str regexp support
>
> but I didn't make and make install with option '--without-python '
> that is I pressed  ./configure --enable-release, just it
>

> and now when I run "/usr/bin/spatch -sp_file ....", all is ok, it seems version 0.2.3 runs
> but "spatch -sp_file " reports fail, seems version 1.0 runs?

I'm not sure to understand what you are doing.  Are you compiling
coccinelle from the source code, or are you using one from a distribution.
If you are compiling from source code, what does it say about python when
you run ./configure?

I think that you are not the first to have this problem.  Maybe search for
python on the gmane archives of the mailing list:

http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.coccinelle

julia