[Cocci] 答复: Fatal error: exception Failure("no python")

林嘉(程二 福州) linjia at ruijie.com.cn
Fri Feb 14 13:43:44 CET 2014

# spatch --version
spatch version 1.0.0-rc19 without Python support and with Str regexp support

but I didn't make and make install with option '--without-python '
that is I pressed  ./configure --enable-release, just it

and now when I run "/usr/bin/spatch -sp_file ....", all is ok, it seems version 0.2.3 runs
but "spatch -sp_file " reports fail, seems version 1.0 runs?