[Cocci] Dynamic construction of SmPL constraints

SF Markus Elfring elfring at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Dec 23 08:40:48 CET 2014

Hello,

I try to extract data and filter on properties from various
function implementations.
Now I would like to clarify consequences from the name resolution
process of the C programming language a bit more for safer
development of semantic patches.

Implementations from separate directories can provide different properties.
It can occasionally happen that functions from different folders
have got the same name.

I see that there are some development challenges when I would like
to construct SmPL constraints in the way that they will take the directory
hierarchy for a source file into account.
How can this functionality be achieved?