[Cocci] "virtual rule patch not supported"

Nicolas Palix nicolas.palix at imag.fr
Fri Mar 15 16:14:40 CET 2013

Alternatively, you could use 'make coccicheck MODE=report' as every
cocci file currently provide at least this mode
or we could swap patch and report for the chain mode.

 linux $  find scripts/coccinelle -name *.cocci | wc -l
      42
npalix at lig-yttrium linux $ find scripts/coccinelle -name *.cocci -exec
grep -H 'virtual context' \{} \; | wc -l
      36
npalix at lig-yttrium linux $ find scripts/coccinelle -name *.cocci -exec
grep -H 'virtual report' \{} \; | wc -l
      42
npalix at lig-yttrium linux $ find scripts/coccinelle -name *.cocci -exec
grep -H 'virtual org' \{} \; | wc -l
      40
npalix at lig-yttrium linux $ find scripts/coccinelle -name *.cocci -exec
grep -H 'virtual patch' \{} \; | wc -l
      24

--
Nicolas Palix