[Cocci] "virtual rule patch not supported"

Julia Lawall julia.lawall at lip6.fr
Wed Mar 13 09:47:54 CET 2013

On Mon, 11 Mar 2013, Brice Goglin wrote:

> Hello,
> I am running the kernel 3.9-rc2 coccicheck script on some of my module,
> and I get the following message:
>   virtual rule patch not supported

I guess it doesn't crash?  It is possible that some semantic patch just
doesn't support the patch option.  I don't remember if it is possible to
specify several options, and to have them tried in order?  That could be a
nice feature.  If not, I think that there is an option that tries all of
the options in a fixed order.  Nicolas?

julia