[Cocci] Addition of source code documentation generation to the build system?

SF Markus Elfring elfring at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Mar 5 11:42:39 CET 2013

>> I guess that I will need a technique to determine include paths for the
>> referenced modules consistently.
>
> I think you could grep for them in the makefile.

This approach will not work because the "Makefile" will be generated by the
configuration script (build specification).

> I don't know anything about this tool, but I would expect that it would
> follow the same strategy as the rest of the ocaml tools for respolving
> dependencies.

I would also appreciate if the program "ocamldoc" could eventually benefit more
from the OCaml infrastructure to make the approach a bit more convenient and
safe.   ;-)
I find that the challenge remains to construct relevant parameters by usual
software development (with M4 programming language) here.