[Cocci] Addition of source code documentation generation to the build system?

SF Markus Elfring elfring at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Mar 5 11:22:05 CET 2013

> To the best of my understanding, our files are in separate directories
> from the files for external libraries.

Your top directory contains also a few source files which might be interesting
here. I assume that the file "myocamlbuild.ml" belongs to the configuration
option "--enable-ocamlbuild" for example.
Are there any more conditions to consider?

> But if you need everything to get any documentation, then I guess you would need
> the external libraries as well.

I guess that I will need a technique to determine include paths for the
referenced modules consistently.

> I'm not sure why ocamldoc can't just use the -I paths to find the things
> it needs.  That is you should be able to give just one file, and it should
> be able to find the information for any dependencies.

Do you expect that more "intelligence" or "convenience" should be provided by
this tool?

I imagine that the desired (include) parameters need to be constructed by
adjustments for the configuration script.