[Cocci] 1.0.0-rc16: Further fine-tuning for the build system?

Arie Middelkoop amiddelk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 09:36:54 CET 2013

There is something else than you can try, although I cannot guarantee
that it (still) works. If it does not work, then you should forget
about it.

In a fresh checkout(!), configure with an extra configuration
parameter: --enable-ocamlbuild
This will configure the project to use ocamlbuild to resolve
dependencies and invoke the ocaml tools. The makefiles are still used
to invoke ocamlbuild with the appropriate parameters.

Ocamlbuild puts build outputs in a separate directory, thus it is
doing an out-of-source build.
You can probably make it also output ocamldoc files of all the source
files, although that is speculation. Understanding of ocamlbuild would
be required in that case.

Arie