[Cocci] Addition of source code documentation generation to the build system?

SF Markus Elfring elfring at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Mar 4 13:57:16 CET 2013

> On the other hand, I'm not sure what the purpose of all of this is.

I hope to achieve a better understanding for your software by the presentation
style from the tool "ocamldoc". (It supports also to generate Graphviz files.)

> If it is only to be able to write ocaml code that processes the C abstract
> syntax tree, then it should be enough to consider the files in the
> parser_c directory.  These are however the ones where there is a risk of a
> missing mli file.

I guess that it is still a configuration challenge to set some variables in a
way so that all dependencies like needed modules can be resolved for the
documentation.