[Cocci] 1.0.0-rc16: Further fine-tuning for the build system?

Julia Lawall julia.lawall at lip6.fr
Mon Mar 4 13:36:34 CET 2013

On Mon, 4 Mar 2013, SF Markus Elfring wrote:

> > I'm not completely sure what you are proposing.
>
> Have you got any idea why I get a result like the following?
>
> elfring at Sonne:~/Projekte/Coccinelle/Bau> ocamlfind query camlp4 && ocamlfind
> query menhirLib
> /usr/lib64/ocaml/camlp4
> ocamlfind: Package `menhirLib' not found
>

> Are there any configuration challenges to consider with the use of a locally
> installed variant in comparison to the version for this library which you also
> bundle with your software?

I don't know what strategy ocamlfind follows, in detail.  Perhaps it would
be more reasonable to take up the problem with them, since it is a general
problem?

I'm not sure to understand the relevance of the fact that we bundle the
library.  The problem is that ocamlfind is not finding what you expect it
to find.